Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Too Many Comics!!!!

Don't worry, we've got new posts in the works but today I need something from you:

I have nearly 1,000 comics I just need gone! Don't wanna sell 'em. Don't wanna do eBay. Children's hospitals most likely won't take them and I don't want to recycle them.

I need room and just want them gone with the least amount of processing and mailing possible.

Any organizations you all know of that'll take them off my hands? And can it be counted as a tax-deductible donation?

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!

6 comments:

lordscarlet said...

I'm no help, but I would love to know the answer as well.

ChrisM said...

well..be a little skeptical. There is some indication that the "Collectibles with causes" websites that come up on google are a scam...

Bill D. said...

Salvation Army?

BIG MIKE said...

Hey D,

The Goodwill out South Dakota Ave. will take comic books.

http://www.dcgoodwill.org/donate.php?DONATEmain=donate/guidelines.html

Devon Sanders said...

Mike is da man!

Jeff said...

I've always taken mine to hospitals.