Sunday, May 19, 2013

365 Comics...138: X-Factor #256 (2013)

Woah, I didn't see that coming at all.  Certainly not the end to the Hell on Earth War I was expecting. Not at all.  Brilliant but massive and complex and I just don't know that Peter David can wrap up all these characters' arcs in what few issues are remaining.  And the deaths this issue... we know one of them didn't actually happen but what about the rest?  Can that one guy even really die.  What'll happen to Jamie?  (Y'know I'm just not connecting with Polaris at all, as u leader or a character since she returned). Do we know why X-Factor is getting cancelled?  Was it sales? Trade sales?  Or did David want to move on?  I doubt that. (Was it Polaris?)  I really just don't want it to end... it's been a wonderful constant for ten years).

No comments: