Thursday, August 28, 2008

Best Week Ever?

Okay, maybe, the best week in a long time.

I have my comics and I'm only 4 comics in and already I've seen:

Brad Meltzer have Geo-Force do something we've all wished he'd done for a long time.

Brad Meltzer blow the doors off the place with DC Universe: Last Will And Testament.

Catwoman steal the batteries.

The Family Dynamic and was utterly charmed. (Channeling the spirit of The Incredibles and Mike Wieringo, not a bad thing at all.)

A dog eat a pair of former cartoon sidekicks.

I haven't even gotten to Final Crisis: Superman Beyond 3D written by Grant Morrison and comics' most underrated artist, Doug Mahnke or seen Black Panther fight Skrulls.

Four deep and ten more to go.

It's a great week to read your comics.

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Oh...read Rogues Revenge! Talk about satisfying!

Bill D. said...

Oooh, I forgot about Family Dynamic. I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the heads up!

KENT! said...

I was tempted by Family Dynamic (only $2.25) but DC's axing from 6 issues to 3 leaves me skeptical about how well it'll wrap up.

Also, you All-Star Superman TPB came out this week, for those of us who were waiting for trade and were too thrifty for Hardcover.

A damn fine week indeed

(Also, also: Last Will and Testament review up on rack raids)