Friday, June 13, 2008
The Return of 17 Questions And 1 Statement
1. If there's a cooler explanation for the Bottle City of Kandor, will you please let me know?
2. Dude, you do know that you don't mess with Superman's wife or brother-in-law, right?
3. Wanna see Clark Kent summed up in one page? (Page 11)
4. Was that General Zod being... heroic?
5. Would it be OK if artist Gary Frank stayed on Action Comics forever and ever and ever and ever and...?
6. All great thing have to eventually come to an end, right?
7. And didn't the ending just make so much sense?
8. With artist Kevin Maguire drawing nearly 22 pages of Batgirl and Catwoman fighting and 10 of them butt-naked, shouldn't we call this one the "Original Art For Sale" issue?
9. Why is Wonder Woman wearing metal underwear?
10. Why am I reading a Warlord comic in the pages of Wonder Woman and absolutely loving it?
11. Is everyone enjoying Kyle Rayner: Kick-Ass Green Lantern and The Green Lantern Corps as much as I am?
12. Don't you wish he didn't have to go through so much to have become such a bad-ass, though?
13. Can you imagine having to go through what Booster must be going through for a second time?
14. Doesn't the second-to-last page remind you of why we want him back so much?
15. "A Personal Best At Robot Smashing?"
16. Is Wonder Woman fighting The Sectaurs?
17. "No. I just wanted to finish it myself." Could Wonder Woman have possibly been a bigger bad-ass than in that one panel of Trinity #2?
18. "Alfred. I'm coming in by subway rocket. E.T.A. three minutes. Prepare The Cave. There's work to do." If I had one wish for my children it would be for them to have the opportunity to utter these words at least once in their lifetime.
On a sidenote:
The wind-up... THE PITCH!
I'd like to ask a small favor of you, do us a kindness Second Printing!! to your blogroll. We're kinda awesome (and cute) and I am unanimous in this, we're in this for the long haul.
On a personal note, writing with these guys has been a blast mainly because they're good people and secondly, I never know myself what Ben, Jon and Mike will come up with on any given day. They've come up golden every time and I want the word to get out that they're knocking it out of the park, day in, day out.
We're gonna stay awesome, we're gonna keep blowing your minds. We are, after all, men of experience. This is what we do.