Friday, June 20, 2008
15 Questions And One Statment
1. Doesn't this issue make you wish the Teen Titans or Titans was this good?
2. Isn't Batman as "comedy relief" the greatest thing in the world?
3. I realize there's a plot and everything but dang it, shouldn't every issue of this comic end with a fight between Manhunter and Black Canary?
4. Holy crow, could this one have been any creepier?
5. Then again, isn't that what Hellblazer's all about?
6. Am I the only one who can't believe that this comic is up to issue 245?!?
7. I just noticed. Where's Tempest (Aqualad)?
8. Roy Harper, the voice of reason?!?
9. Who knew Batman standing around in a cave while giving others orders could be so legitimately thrilling?
10. You do know that NO ONE steals from Catwoman, right?
11. I'm gonna miss this comic so much.
12. Have there been any announcements as to what writer Will Pfeiffer will be doing once Catwoman wraps up?
13. Who'll be the first to ask if one of the reasons we all enjoyed the previous two issues of Justice League of America so much was that they were devoid of artist Ed Benes?
14. Does her name in the roll call mean that Zatanna is regular Justice League?
15. Wow, DC really gave Deadman top billing over Green Arrow on the cover?
16. WayneTech makes parachutes, too?